What's new

New to squonking

Fatcapp

Postman
Hi all

I'm new to squonking, so looking for my first mod?
I am not new to vaping so the mod has to be regulated with temp control. Any suggestions welcome.

I have been looking around and there dose not seem to be much available!
I have looked at a Therion BF but they seem to be discontinued, there is also the Drone, but that too seems to be at the end of its run, plus it's a it on the large side. The VT inbox is a bit too much of a box. I have seen a store that still has s COV Wraith, which I like the look of, but the lack of charging port is a problem.

I look forward to your suggestions / input.

Many thanks
Jon

It's a shame that you don't like the inbox, it's a cracking mod. The Therion is a particularly nice tool, if you can find one. But I still find myself using the Inbox more and in fact have a new one on it's way to me.

Edit: Have you looked at the Wotofo/Stentorian Ram?

Hi all

I'm new to squonking, so looking for my first mod?
I am not new to vaping so the mod has to be regulated with temp control. Any suggestions welcome.

I have been looking around and there dose not seem to be much available!
I have looked at a Therion BF but they seem to be discontinued, there is also the Drone, but that too seems to be at the end of its run, plus it's a it on the large side. The VT inbox is a bit too much of a box. I have seen a store that still has s COV Wraith, which I like the look of, but the lack of charging port is a problem.

I look forward to your suggestions / input.

Many thanks
Jon
If you don't mind me asking mate, who's still got the wraith?

I would have to say that it inbox is brilliant just put a hadaly or another atty of that type on it jobs a good un

The Hadaly is quickly becoming my favourite piece of vape kit, just everything about it is tremendous

Back
Top Bottom