What's new

New to squonking - b/f rda suggestions please

ChrisS

Postman
Hi,
I've been thinking about dipping my toe into squonking for a while and I've just hit the button for an Aspire Feedlink (£16.80 delivered from Cloudstix). Now I need a b/f rda.
My usual setups are Prime/Dvarw/Reaper V3 (YFTK clones) with a 1ohm kanthal coil and 2.0-2.5mm airflow. Ideally I would like a flavoursome single coil rda with similar airflow, reasonably forgiving to build and won't leak in my pocket.
Any suggestions welcome.
Thanks
Chris

The Pulse Simple EX Squonk Kit would have been right up your street.

Single coil, easy build, never leaked and tiny airflow holes with a basic operation - my favourite MTL Squonker by far,

I have had zero issues with the vapefly pixie on my feedlink
I run at about 0.6ohm with either the 3 air holes or fully open insert
However the rda does come with a single air hole option and a double air hole insert.
I picked the pixie up for maybe £13 from China but I’ve seen it for £14-17 in the UK

Hope this helps

Thanks for the suggestions. I've ordered a Pixie from China, and on the way home I found a Serpent BF for £9.99 in a B&M store which I can play with while I wait for the slow boat.

Thanks for the suggestions. I've ordered a Pixie from China, and on the way home I found a Serpent BF for £9.99 in a B&M store which I can play with while I wait for the slow boat.

Let me know how the serpent is...I do like wotofo tanks but haven’t tried this rda version

Drop Solo is a great single coil RDA or you can still build a single coil in its big brother The Drop that way you can have the best of both worlds and have it as a duel coil or single coil.........

i would suggest an RDA with a hollow 510 pin. i get less dry hits with those than the ones with a solid 510 pin.

Hi,
I've been thinking about dipping my toe into squonking for a while and I've just hit the button for an Aspire Feedlink (£16.80 delivered from Cloudstix). Now I need a b/f rda.
My usual setups are Prime/Dvarw/Reaper V3 (YFTK clones) with a 1ohm kanthal coil and 2.0-2.5mm airflow. Ideally I would like a flavoursome single coil rda with similar airflow, reasonably forgiving to build and won't leak in my pocket.
Any suggestions welcome.
Thanks
Chris

Hi mate, I would highly recommend the salix. You can pick up the ulton clone from ft for about a tenner. It’s perfect, airflow inserts from 0.8 to 1.5mm, super smooth draw and excellent vapour.

Also a contender is the strike 18. Can be had for about a fiver from ft.

Back
Top Bottom