What's new

New Squonkerist

jude27

Postman
Just dipping my toes in to squonking , got myself a cheap Aspire feedlink kit with the revoo coil on the way, as a RTA user I will probably ditch the atty after the coils are used (as I hate buying over priced stock coils).
I like an airy draw on my atties currently using Zeus , Zeus x and kaees solomon 3 rtas at 40- 50 watts on a .30 ish dual coil ohm build with airflow wide open .I prefer a cooler vape.
I like the idea of a BF rtda as oposed to a rda as you can see what juice still left,.
I probably will try to use single strand coils as the mod is a single 18650 and will fire upto 80 watts but I want decent battery life ( no point having a 7ml bottle if the battery only lasts a couple of hours )

What would you experienced squonkerists recommend as a rebuildable replacement for the revoo boost rtda ? Thanks in advance

There is only 3 RDTA that is sqounkable and thats the IJOY combo RDTA but thats a dual coil or Gas mods hala sqounk RDTA i think thats a single coil as its a 22mm RDTA or if you want MTL Vapefly Galaxies squonk RDTA.
There might be more out there but they are the only 3 i can think of if they are any help too you.

There was one called the pindad I think that a lot of people liked if you can find one. I always preferred rdas when I squonked. My favoured atties were things like the concord, convergent and Narda probably. But I have gone purely down the rta route now.

Haku Riviera is a cracking single coil RDTA but not cheap even 2nd hand. A clone is available from SXK & YFTK & I've had no issues with mine. Unless it's a must to be RDTA you'd be far better hunting down decent RDAs as the choice is far greater.

From reading your post and taking into account your requirements, best I can think of to fit what your looking for is the cthulhu gaia rdta, has plenty of airflow and works great with a 0.3 build, I used to run 2 before moving to single coil stuff...
You can’t buy them new anymore but they ain’t stupidly rare or mega expensive, best bet to try and track one down would be to stick up a wanted ad....

I've recently took the plunge into squonking & also bought the aspire feedlink. I've ordered a Vapefly Galaxies MTL RDTA from Everzon but it hasn't arrived yet so I'm using the cthulhu mjolnir RDA which is single coil, it also has a deep juice well(1.8ml). Running a 0.4ohm stainless steel clapton in it & the flavour is awesome, currently on @Lee from prime vapes tropical twist. I'll let you know how I get on with the Galaxies MTL RDTA when it arrives
IMG_20200108_200639_1578514036718.jpg

Back
Top Bottom