What's new

New squonk?

At least with a dual you can go low but if you decide to go high wattage you can too.

To be frank I'm on 30-40 Watts and I always carry spare batteries and 100ml bottle + coil set for work or keep it in car as mostly - work or driving :D

F... That there is no discounts on squonk mods and there is mostly joice of 3... - topside - sh.taurus and pulse 2...

ouh well gonna wait a bit and meybe get myself another topside ^^

Good Squonk Mods are hard to find and it looks like you already have the best one with the Topside Dual, I have quite a few Squonkers and enjoy using my Hadron with the Back Pack the most, i have a Geekvape Squonk Mod that's pretty good but think they have been discontinued as well, the newest Squonker is the Profile which is a single 18650 Squonk Mod or you can take out the Bottle and use it as a Dual 18650 Mod, poor battery life in Squonk Mode lets it down tbh.

Good Squonk Mods are hard to find and it looks like you already have the best one with the Topside Dual, I have quite a few Squonkers and enjoy using my Hadron with the Back Pack the most, i have a Geekvape Squonk Mod that's pretty good but think they have been discontinued as well, the newest Squonker is the Profile which is a single 18650 Squonk Mod or you can take out the Bottle and use it as a Dual 18650 Mod, poor battery life in Squonk Mode lets it down tbh.

That's what I'm worried about would need to have a backpack with the batteries to last me as long as the dual battery topside.... Might give a go for pulse 2 with 21700 X2 batteries should last me about same time....

Topside is convenient as top fill but bulky and not fitting in all pockets...

The Hadron is the Mod and you add the backpack to be able to Squonk but it is also bulky, never tried the Pulse. I think someone is selling a Pulse in the Classifieds.

The Hadron is the Mod and you add the backpack to be able to Squonk but it is also bulky, never tried the Pulse. I think someone is selling a Pulse in the Classifieds.

Yea got pm about it as well and still considering....

Its a shame the topside singles are discontinued. Id recommend one of them totally. Keep your eyes peeled for one and snap it up if one comes up! Failing that the topside dual has pretty much nailed the competition to the floor.
The centaurus quest looks great on paper and for the first few days was decent but its got a few niggles which would (in hind sight) cause me to rule it out.
What were the niggles? Spill the beans!

Back
Top Bottom