What's new

New squonk?

pixelhazard

Achiever
Hey hey hello

Not been in the market for a long time as using topside dual most of the time, at home hellfire, also still got my smok alien for tanks,

The question is what's on the market I would prefer single long lasting battery squonk 21700 maybe or should I stick with topside dual?

Thanks
Kind Regards
Adrian

Its a shame the topside singles are discontinued. Id recommend one of them totally. Keep your eyes peeled for one and snap it up if one comes up! Failing that the topside dual has pretty much nailed the competition to the floor.
The centaurus quest looks great on paper and for the first few days was decent but its got a few niggles which would (in hind sight) cause me to rule it out.

The last squonk mod I bought was the Hugo squeezer, which is a mechanical 21700 and it's been very good and pretty close to an 18650 squonk in size.

Its a shame the topside singles are discontinued. Id recommend one of them totally. Keep your eyes peeled for one and snap it up if one comes up! Failing that the topside dual has pretty much nailed the competition to the floor.
The centaurus quest looks great on paper and for the first few days was decent but its got a few niggles which would (in hind sight) cause me to rule it out.

Been looking for one everywhere it is like looking for gold xD

Yeah I quite like the Pulse V2, lightweight and small for a 21700, efficient on the battery, chip works and hits great. Only thing is it's impossible to squonk out the last 0.5-1ml of liquid in the bottle which is a bit annoying. Having said that I still mostly use the OG Topside, just feels a bit nicer, easier to refill and the extra capacity... But yeah gold dust sadly.

Yeah I quite like the Pulse V2, lightweight and small for a 21700, efficient on the battery, chip works and hits great. Only thing is it's impossible to squonk out the last 0.5-1ml of liquid in the bottle which is a bit annoying. Having said that I still mostly use the OG Topside, just feels a bit nicer, easier to refill and the extra capacity... But yeah gold dust sadly.

Still considering if to not get topside again as it's far free.... But pulse 2 is single 21700.... Easier to carry 1 battery....

Back
Top Bottom