What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

New rda plz

Tray Virus

Postman
Ordered v2 squonk mod arriving shortly,
Not squonk in years so I am
Completely out of the loop on a good rda for this set up.
Claymore rda looks descent but will it handle Clapton coil I am unsure? any other recommendations plz? Thank you

If dual, Asgard Mini is a strong choice. I guess you could run single with a whopper of a coil too - 4mm Id or similar.

Ok I shall research Asgard Mini Onion
Not fussed as long as it’s great flavour rda, didn’t know you can get mesh rda either, what’s your recommendations plz

Ok I shall research Asgard Mini Onion
Not fussed as long as it’s great flavour rda, didn’t know you can get mesh rda either, what’s your recommendations plz

Profile 1.5 for a mesh RDA but it comes with a learning curve

The Asgard is rated top bollock but honestly, for a cheap dripper I really rate the Geekvape Tengu RDA, it's very nooby friendly, it's worth looking at

Profile 1.5 for a mesh RDA but it comes with a learning curve

The Asgard is rated top bollock but honestly, for a cheap dripper I really rate the Geekvape Tengu RDA, it's very nooby friendly, it's worth looking at
Thanks for the replies Johnny I shall YouTube all of these rda and watch some reviews and make my choice, so far Asgard mini look descent

Profile rda (og) not the v1.5 is my first choice for a mesh rda me With standard coils l always be reach for the loop rda (og) again and not the updated version.

For flavour bottom airflow RDAs are hard to beat - they're not so great for squonking or for those that like to splurge juice when dripping, but flavour-wise they can stand toe to toe with pretty much anything if you are a careful dripper or remove the cap and paint the coils. The Tsunami is pretty good, easy to build and dirt cheap.

Edit: I just realised this is in the squonk section - please ignore me, the Tsunami will be crap for squonking.

Back
Top Bottom