What's new

New Profile Squonk Mod from WoToFo

Single battery in squonk mode, dual cell for standard mod. Trying to find out if there's a door/panel without the cut out for when in dual mode. Seems strange to only offer single cell, 80w, squonk when there's a rumoured 28.5mm Profile dual mesh in the works.

Single battery in squonk mode, dual cell for standard mod. Trying to find out if there's a door/panel without the cut out for when in dual mode. Seems strange to only offer single cell, 80w, squonk when there's a rumoured 28.5mm Profile dual mesh in the works.

Don't think so you can still see the squonk hole when in dual mode.
Maybe they will sell a seperate cover as an extra.
upload_2021-8-4_15-43-55.png

Missed a trick in my opinion, should have been 21700 single cell, if I want a dual cell mod I'd just buy a different one, maybe thats the gimmick, but they should have gone with a 21700 single cell and could have made the capacity 10ml with the extra height, single 18650 for squonking, I'll be steering clear of it, looks quite nice but not for me

Yeah i'm pretty gutted it's not a 21700 aswell, especially as it's between the height of the original topside and the lite, would've been better to stick a cm on the width and juggle things around to get a 21700 and a bigger bottle in.

The pre-order on Sourcemore is a bit of a bargain at £23 and spare bottles £2 each if anyone is after one.

I had a quick gander at the listing for this on FT. It shows the output as 4.2V max, which seems a bit odd - unless 2 batteries are fitted in parallel? With China starting to put cheap shitty battery voltage output boards from pod mods into 510 mods to save on manufacturing costs they may have done it here.

It could just be another Fasttech balls up in printing the listing of course, but if it isn't - it belongs in a skip.

Got my Topsides and a few other Squonkers so don't really see the need for another Squonker, like already said if it was 21700 it might have turned my head but with 18650 it's just another Squonk Mod.

I had a quick gander at the listing for this on FT. It shows the output as 4.2V max, which seems a bit odd - unless 2 batteries are fitted in parallel? With China starting to put cheap shitty battery voltage output boards from pod mods into 510 mods to save on manufacturing costs they may have done it here.

It could just be another Fasttech balls up in printing the listing of course, but if it isn't - it belongs in a skip.
Its not a FASTTECH fuck up... Sourcemore list it as 4.2v as well.. I think it looks shit anyway :28:

Back
Top Bottom