What's new

New old Drone !.

Squonker Plonker

Initiate
Well its generally accepted that the Drone is visually a boring lump of silver and black. Got a couple of days off for a change so earlier I nailed the zapwrap onto it that's been lying around for a while.

P1010009 (5).JPG

Bit of a faff in places to fit but came out not too bad. Hope it goes down well with fellow apes but criticisms accepted with a smile.

It's too "in your face" for me, I prefer understated but each to their own.
If you like it that's all that matters.

Nice job man. I like the idea of wraps, but know that i'd make a real hash of trying to fit one - I could never get the old screen protectors to fit on mobile phone screens without it going sideways with air bubbles !

@rawhead. Aye twas the memories of lashed up screen protectors that was putting me off fitting a wrap but I thought sod it, for a tenner or so I will give it a go.
Just to clarify that its not quite so bright and in yer face as it appears. Still for all that, tis different eh.

Like think I will have to get my drone out of retirement & freshen it up. Good job.

To be honest I don't know, I also don't know why they pulled the last one. They are very cagey and give nothing away when I speak to them. Never actually asked if there were differences but will ask tomorrow. They just said they were being re-released.

One difference I know of is the squonk bottle. It is now the same as Therion BF and soft, unlike the previous one.

To be honest I don't know, I also don't know why they pulled the last one. They are very cagey and give nothing away when I speak to them. Never actually asked if there were differences but will ask tomorrow. They just said they were being re-released.

One difference I know of is the squonk bottle. It is now the same as Therion BF and soft, unlike the previous one.
@vaping101
Never liked the old bottle. Would you know if the new softer version fits the Drone mark 1.
Cheers Jon

Back
Top Bottom