What's new

New Hcigar squonker"The aurora"

I'm not decided yet, I don't know is better to get the inbox or save a bit more and get something with 75c?
I've got the therion 75c here too and yes IF the replay feature comes across it will make tc easy but it's nothing you can't do manually or with one of the profiles available on POTV in the evolv section. Major downside is battery life. That colour screen comes at a cost. I can literally see the battery percentage drop every couple of vapes. Not awful but not great either and significantly worse than the standard DNA 75.

Ironically I'm. Using the £28 aleader 80w on the right, lol.
WP_20180417_12_52_07_Pro.jpg

That FT price is competative that would bring the Mod in at just a shade over £35. then there is the great battery compatabiliy with it being able to accept 21700 as well as 20700 and 18650, and as Fogstar have now managed to get hold of some Samsung 40T in the shape of Vapecell that could be a winning combo :D

Well i just ordered it form FT and it Comes to £35.31

Last edited:
I have one sat in my FT basket waiting for me to press the button. I think it looks better than the inbox personally.

I think I'll wait a few months to see what issues need ironing out in the V2! That's my normal procedure, and it's worked so far!!
Still loving the Sigelli 100w+ and a mopped up a few original VTinboxes when they were on offer as the new versions arrived.

Mine arrived in the post today. It is very nice. About the same height as a Coolfire IV Plus, and the same width and depth as a VT Inbox.

Unlike Daniel at DJLsb Vapes mine has no chipping defects on the doors and the doors and a Basen 4000 mAh 21700 battery fits without any rattle. Nice and solid quality feel to it.

First impressions on the chipset is good, unlike the DNA chips on the VT Inbox it is nice to have everything available through the buttons. My Wotofo Recurve is still somewhere on its way to me from China, so had to dig out an old Wotofo Serpent BF RDA which I never got on with before because of spitting back. I lost count on wraps but my 26 AWG dual coil SS is coming out at 0.42 ohms and vaping very nicely (and without spitback - nothing to do with the rda I must have finally got the build and wicking right on it). Very flavourful anyway with the strawberry and blackcurrant Bangsawan juice I have in it.

Temp control seems to work fine, but I am no expert on that. Daniel's review seems positive on temp control.

All in all, it is a nice squonker and it is going to be part of my daily rotation now. I am very pleased with it so far.

Back
Top Bottom