What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

MTL - would appreciate an RDA recommendation

I have the ulton salix from ft.
It gets a +1 from me with the following reservation.

I had a problem with one of the screws for attaching the wire being too short. I believe they are M3 x 3.
With 28awg coil the screw was going all the way through then spinning without gripping.
I have not seen anyone else report this problem so perhaps I was unlucky or perhaps others use thicker wire.

A longer screw sorted the problem. M3 x 4 would be perfect. I used M3 x 5 and that sorted my problem negative connection but turned out to be too long when I replaced the positive. You would not want to put a screw that was too long in the positive block or you could cause a short across the small air gap between the pos block and the base of the rda.

So apart from the above I agree with everyone who is saying good things about the salix and especially the ulton one from ft.
I am using one now and have another. I will buy a third if they still have them next time I make an order.

Yeah, I like the salix a lot. I also have a Jorda b on the way following your recommendation.

It’s decent, not as good as the salic though. I really liked it at first but had a few problems with liquid pooling about the airholes. It’s found it’s vocation on top of a little elfin mod and I use it for puffing a herbal pg extraction.

I like my juice on thr thin side so i opted for the dead rabbit and its top vents so i wouldnt have to deal with that. 50/50 and bottom vents was always a bad idea for me

Nutz is hands down the best mtl atty I have owned. I had a 16mm, 1mm airflow made and it’s the only atty I have used since I got it. It’s simple, easy to build and solid as a rock.

Back
Top Bottom