What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Mtl RDA

The thobino is in no way mtl. Very tasty single coil dtl but very noisy. The berserker was good but not excellent and has been outclassed. The ammit can be found for under a tenner from china last I saw. Very good even though on paper it shouldn't be as there is airflow every which way over that coil. Liked it though.
If your using for squonk mtl, it may be useful to buy one in rdta mode like the cthulhu mulan. The one issue that pop's up most with mtl rda's is dry hits due to remembering to squonk constantly. The rdta set up goes some way to stopping that plus adds another 2ml to you overall capacity. A few good squonk mtl today's around now.

Yea as i have the Galaxies SRDTA - with 2ml tank i love it but the squonk pin gives me hard time as it manages to back feed and i get leak into my Niagara where the bottle section is.
with ijoy SRDTA it's got the tank as well but it's more suited for DTL and i want to restrict that as i need the nicotine hit and it's too airy for single coil, don't get me wrong it's great for flavour and such but it's just to much of air going in, i probably will set different coil in it when i get back from work ;) and run it at let's say 50-60W as a spare DTL ;)

Just want something which is gonna last me all night at work and easy vape at home without steaming all the room while watching tv or playing with the kids,
without carrying 60-100ml bottle with me + all the coiling gear,

Yea as i have the Galaxies SRDTA - with 2ml tank i love it but the squonk pin gives me hard time as it manages to back feed and i get leak into my Niagara where the bottle section is.
with ijoy SRDTA it's got the tank as well but it's more suited for DTL and i want to restrict that as i need the nicotine hit and it's too airy for single coil, don't get me wrong it's great for flavour and such but it's just to much of air going in, i probably will set different coil in it when i get back from work ;) and run it at let's say 50-60W as a spare DTL ;)

Just want something which is gonna last me all night at work and easy vape at home without steaming all the room while watching tv or playing with the kids,
without carrying 60-100ml bottle with me + all the coiling gear,
Is the pin a tad short then, failing to make a secure juice proof connection.

Is the pin a tad short then, failing to make a secure juice proof connection.

Mine does it too, on a simple EX. Juice all around the 510. It's what led to my initial stripdown of that mod.

Not the slightest hint of leaking in tank mode.

The pin isn't any shorter than that of the original EX atty.

I have yet to find an actual cause...

Mine does it too, on a simple EX. Juice all around the 510. It's what led to my initial stripdown of that mod.

Not the slightest hint of leaking in tank mode.

The pin isn't any shorter than that of the original EX atty.

I have yet to find an actual cause...

Try leaving it with juice under the feed hole in the tank section that will sort You out more or less but then u need to make sure You have nearly no juice in the tank section same when u take bottle out to refill i've noticed that it tend to drip back it's not a lot when u fill the bottle but every now and then i've lost around 20-60ml juice in a month = around 7quid worth of juice = days worth of vape ;)

i don't have a problem on rda with a squonk pin as u squonk just enough to soak cotton in the rda that's why i want to move to rda instead of srdta.

I was filling it from the squonk, so anything above the port got sucked back anyway - so I'm quite sure that wasn't the cause.

If I use that atty exclusively for a day while at home I have to refill it 3-4 times, which equals around 4 ml of juice.

At that rate squonking into an srdta starts to feel a bit on the pointless side...

I was filling it from the squonk, so anything above the port got sucked back anyway - so I'm quite sure that wasn't the cause.

If I use that atty exclusively for a day while at home I have to refill it 3-4 times, which equals around 4 ml of juice.

At that rate squonking into an srdta starts to feel a bit on the pointless side...
I kno the pain as it cost more on wasted juice than vaped, that's why I want an rda for my Nicola Niagara squonk

Speed revolution from Lucas Creations or FT for a few quid for a clone to try first before forking out if you prefer original gear. Single airhole, not an OVERLY tight draw, certainly can't DTL off of it though.

Speed revolution from Lucas Creations or FT for a few quid for a clone to try first before forking out if you prefer original gear. Single airhole, not an OVERLY tight draw, certainly can't DTL off of it though.
There is also speed up version with the choice of airflow holes

There is also speed up version with the choice of airflow holes
Yeah it's pretty much the same design as the strike. Sadly mad monkey only made a few hundred strikes in 14 &18mm versions but the clones are so accurate (packaging too) your likely to get ripped off finding a genuine. It's a big difference between £7 & £120 and the fit and finish is indistinguishable.

Back
Top Bottom