What's new

Mtl RDA

Viper V2 was more my bag! ;) But the Etna is much more closed than that.
Yeah that hellfire rda was a beast. Was actually very similar in use to the origen little. Bit of a constant squonker that one.
I like the little short cranked hellfire rda too but that's very tight. I've been quite content with the cthulhu 1928. It surprised me as I've not much rated the bottom airflow mtl rda's until that one. What works best in a tank doesn't necessarily translate to an rda.
I spent over 18 months trying about 2-3 rda's a week looking for the perfect mtl rda and settled on the strike in the end (this was prior to the recent wave of squonk stuff).
Funny enough now there's much more choice I've slipped back into using tanks more. The quality available now in both tanks and drippers is sensational and really reasonable. Something for everyone. The zlide/zenith has even got me using the occasional stock coil for ease and the orion and pasito are blindingly good pod system's. A golden time for vape choice.

I'd advise against the Digiflavour Etna, had two and problems with both, the airflow hole in the top cap slices o-rings constantly, sharp edge like a knife.

I see the Holic recommended here, noticed one for sale at ecigone, £12 and that's before using the 20% off code. The catch is that they only have the gold one left.

Plenty to choose from really but about digiflavour Etna I've heard only bad points so probably is a no go...
I'll have a look at them again and probably make some decisions ;)

Has anyone mentioned the Cthulhu 1928 ? (Sorry haven't read through the full thread) I've been using on e for a bit now and love it

I've been using the ammit mtl RDA for a few weeks now and I love it (its my first dripper) I don't have a squonk mod but I'm happy taking the cap off to drip, it does come with a squonk pin. Lots of airflow options, you can get a nice tight draw, and it doesn't leak... Vapeclub have some for £12.99, because its oldish now its super cheap. Limited colours though, I got a purple one :)

Attachments

• WP_20191019_08_38_01_Pro.jpg
    WP_20191019_08_38_01_Pro.jpg
    977.2 KB · Views: 220
If your looking for versatility at a bargain price, the vapefly pixie is very good. Compact and uses cassette style inserts like the salix so can go from classic subtank airflow down to a single adjustable airflow hole. I thought it was massively underrated.
Yep I said the 1928 is solid. Love mine.

I've been using the ammit mtl RDA for a few weeks now and I love it (its my first dripper) I don't have a squonk mod but I'm happy taking the cap off to drip, it does come with a squonk pin. Lots of airflow options, you can get a nice tight draw, and it doesn't leak... Vapeclub have some for £12.99, because its oldish now its super cheap. Limited colours though, I got a purple one :)

I've seen it in the shop but did not had a chance to put my hands on it as being in a rush so i'll have a look online how it looks, i've started my 4 nights at work so during a day i'm asleep or with kids before going back to work....

Need to find some time and make a list of those rda's to look up for them and see what's gonna be the next step ;)

Thanks guys for all Answers to my question and there is quete few to have a look at ;)

As decision need to be made there are 4 rda's which i picked out from all our conversation about them:

1. holic
2. stng
3. cthulhu 1928
4. ammit

I've seen plenty of ppl saying that thobino is great, brserker is great are they kicking the dust now or something? :P
price wise - stng - is the dearest atm as it's new on the market rest of them is from 12 - 15 quid :) which is half the spending money what i can put in it = more juice or 2 rda's :P
Seems Holic is on the first place but i would like to give a go to cthulhu :) so might get both :)

As decision need to be made there are 4 rda's which i picked out from all our conversation about them:

1. holic
2. stng
3. cthulhu 1928
4. ammit

I've seen plenty of ppl saying that thobino is great, brserker is great are they kicking the dust now or something? :P
price wise - stng - is the dearest atm as it's new on the market rest of them is from 12 - 15 quid :) which is half the spending money what i can put in it = more juice or 2 rda's :P
Seems Holic is on the first place but i would like to give a go to cthulhu :) so might get both :)
The thobino is in no way mtl. Very tasty single coil dtl but very noisy. The berserker was good but not excellent and has been outclassed. The ammit can be found for under a tenner from china last I saw. Very good even though on paper it shouldn't be as there is airflow every which way over that coil. Liked it though.
If your using for squonk mtl, it may be useful to buy one in rdta mode like the cthulhu mulan. The one issue that pop's up most with mtl rda's is dry hits due to remembering to squonk constantly. The rdta set up goes some way to stopping that plus adds another 2ml to you overall capacity. A few good squonk mtl today's around now.

Back
Top Bottom