What's new

Mtl RDA

Is this holic really that good? I remember when someone first posted about it on here, it seemed overly complicated. I doubted it’s puff could be as smooth and silent as the salix. Maybe I’ll need to pick one up, I see they’re available pretty cheap.

@Vapaneezer Scrooge is it similar to the dripper that comes with the simple ex?

Honestly it really is that good, the only minor faff is dialling in the inner airflow but it's worth the effort and only needed to do it just once to suit my preferred tighter draw, it's far better than the Salix on airflow and flavour, I did actually compare the 2 with same coil setups, plus it's easier to take apart, as for the Simple EX it leaves that in the dust also, much to my annoyance as I have 3 of em and find them dissatisfying now.

Hard to put into words but it doesn't feel like a dripper draw more like a good RTA but the flavour of a dripper if that makes any sense?

The only 2 MTL RDA's I use now are the Holic and STNG though the latter condensates a bit much with the included narrow bore drip tip.

I'm really tempted by it as I do like the vapefly galaxies srdta which I got I only use it as standard tank due to a leak on squonk pin I've replaced the seal on the pin but it seemed to flush back the liquid when filling the tank from bf. It might be just me thou
Interesting, this is in my FT basket but not so sure now if it sucks the juice back down, I has hoped it would be on par with the Holic for flavour without the hassle of frequent squonking, SRDA's are my favourite way to squonk as you almost never get a dry hit or oversquonk.

Interesting, this is in my FT basket but not so sure now if it sucks the juice back down, I has hoped it would be on par with the Holic for flavour without the hassle of frequent squonking, SRDA's are my favourite way to squonk as you almost never get a dry hit or oversquonk.
To be honest I've got mine from gearbest and yes it tends to suck the juice back so when u leave it u need to leave it either empty or under the holes from ur pin otherwise it tends to take the juice back, as there is tiny air hole in the deck for releasing the air out of a tank while filling from bf.... which is making it to back feed.... there from I had leaks in my Niagara which was posted before by me.

I will say the wotofo stng that vapeneezer reviewed on the front page has been on test here at eyeball tower's this week and that's exceptionally smooth and very good on flavour. Really top notch. Looks nice too.
I've looked into that one as well ;)
Very tempting ;)

I'd recommend the Digiflavour ENA. Great wee atty! :)
That's knocking around a few UK vendor's for around a tenner.
Definitely worth the cash if anyone is China shy.
Again I referred anyone looking for a superb mtl rda to pick up a strike 18 from ft for about £7 (genuines are just impossible to find and too pricey).

That's knocking around a few UK vendor's for around a tenner.
Definitely worth the cash if anyone is China shy.
Again I referred anyone looking for a superb mtl rda to pick up a strike 18 from ft for about £7 (genuines are just impossible to find and too pricey).

I've had a Strike too, but found it way too restricted for me, even on the biggest hole! :)

I've had a Strike too, but found it way too restricted for me, even on the biggest hole! :)
Ah, one of you crazy big airflow boy's, lol.
Yeah should say. It's got the same airflow choices as the original nautilus/nautilus mini, so if that's too tight you may need to move on.
The salix, armour or airlabs rda's are probably my favourite inbetweenies.

Ah, one of you crazy big airflow boy's, lol.
Yeah should say. It's got the same airflow choices as the original nautilus/nautilus mini, so if that's too tight you may need to move on.
The salix, armour or airlabs rda's are probably my favourite inbetweenies.

Viper V2 was more my bag! ;) But the Etna is much more closed than that.

STNG was recently sent to me for review and I have started dabbling.

I am not usually a MTL vaper so for me the draw is ridiculously tight but I guess that is the idea.

Flavour is incredible though, juices I have vaped for years taste totally different in this RDA compared to regular tanks and drippers I have used over the years.

Back
Top Bottom