What's new

Mtl RDA

pixelhazard

Achiever
Hi folks I'm on a look out for a mtl rda must be with squonk pin for my nikola Niagara. I've been looking to get berserker or thobino or something similar any recommendations on where to get it nice and cheap ?
Might as well swap if u got something interesting for my srdta as mostly started using mtl set ups and this one is too airy to use it on single coil....

Thanks in advance.
20190903_193420.jpeg

Vapefly Holic, with it's beauty ring it suits the Niagara and the Squeeze 2, best MTL BF RDA in my arse-nal

Review here if you want to know more:
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/reviews/rda/vapefly-holic.html

View attachment 203431
Being looking at it as got the vapefly srdta but I've got issue with squonk pin on it which is keeping me a bit sceptical to it at the mo... I've had look on cthulu as well and I'm in a pinch...
Where did u get it of? As gonna be looking round ;)
Thanks for info :)

I've not had any issues with the squonk pins on my holics.

View attachment 203445
I'm really tempted by it as I do like the vapefly galaxies srdta which I got I only use it as standard tank due to a leak on squonk pin I've replaced the seal on the pin but it seemed to flush back the liquid when filling the tank from bf. It might be just me thou

Is this holic really that good? I remember when someone first posted about it on here, it seemed overly complicated. I doubted it’s puff could be as smooth and silent as the salix. Maybe I’ll need to pick one up, I see they’re available pretty cheap.

@Vapaneezer Scrooge is it similar to the dripper that comes with the simple ex?

Is this holic really that good? I remember when someone first posted about it on here, it seemed overly complicated. I doubted it’s puff could be as smooth and silent as the salix. Maybe I’ll need to pick one up, I see they’re available pretty cheap.

@Vapaneezer Scrooge is it similar to the dripper that comes with the simple ex?
I will say the wotofo stng that vapeneezer reviewed on the front page has been on test here at eyeball tower's this week and that's exceptionally smooth and very good on flavour. Really top notch. Looks nice too.

Back
Top Bottom