Innokin
What's new

Modmaker bottles

• Thread starter Deleted member 39468
  • Start date
I received mine 2 days ago, I'll say they're nowhere near as soft as a silk, but a massive improvement over the standard ones that I had, and at a price and an availability that's easy to accept. I've already ordered another 5 to cover any further needs.

Elux
Do the modmaker bottles (not the kit, just the 10 pack of bottles) come with cap/lid? I like to carry a couple of filled spares with me but there is no picture or mention of a cap/lid on the site.

Do the modmaker bottles (not the kit, just the 10 pack of bottles) come with cap/lid? I like to carry a couple of filled spares with me but there is no picture or mention of a cap/lid on the site.

All the ones I've had came with lids and orings (should you need them) plus tubes.

AcmeFog
Cool. Thanks. I wasn't sure as this is not the full kit, just the 'bottle only' option.

I've bought them two at a time and a ten pack, all came with all the bits bud. I think the bottles on their own are less than a quid IIRC.

Vape Superstore
Cool. Thanks. I wasn't sure as this is not the full kit, just the 'bottle only' option.

Just re read your post mate:oops2::oops2::oops2:

Their website looks like its been updated recently. Just to clarify for the future..........bottles are 60p but they dont come with a top. The bottle plus top and tube are £3.49p. "full kit" :54:

Sorry @wraith for the confusion, I'll happily supply some tops if youve ordered the bottle only.:)

Just re read your post mate:oops2::oops2::oops2:

Their website looks like its been updated recently. Just to clarify for the future..........bottles are 60p but they dont come with a top. The bottle plus top and tube are £3.49p. "full kit" :54:

Sorry @wraith for the confusion, I'll happily supply some tops if youve ordered the bottle only.:)
No worries, That's why I was asking. I don't need/want the squonker cap. Just want to carry a couple of spare bottles.

I'll mail him directly.

AcmeFog
image.jpg Soya sauce bottoms work a treat in my frankness.... no O rings needed and nice n soft
image.jpg

Vape Club
Back
Top Bottom