What's new

Modmaker bottles

• Thread starter Deleted member 39468
  • Start date
I've got a few of these Jay, I'm no expert on squonk bottles but I'm very happy with the MM jobbies. I'll send you one foc if you fancy trying one bud.
I've had them in frankie clones and the v1 and v2 (Ragnarok) angkultur mechs.

I've got a few of these Jay, I'm no expert on squonk bottles but I'm very happy with the MM jobbies. I'll send you one foc if you fancy trying one bud.
I've had them in frankie clones and the v1 and v2 (Ragnarok) angkultur mechs.
That's decent of you pal, I think I've seen enough vouches for them to go ahead and order a 10pack now. I need some more tubing as well. @gazlynn was kind enough to send me some but I seem to be getting through it. I figure if I order 10 bottles I'll get the cheaper price and can pass some on at cost.

A quick drama update on this!

I went to order the bottles x10 on the MM website but had a problem at checkout so abandoned my attempt.

Later on in I then placed the order again on my phone, just as I hit the PayPal button (one touch ordering) I notice the final price was double!

What happened, I placed a new order, then logged in not realising my old order was on hold and consolidated with the new order so when I hit the PayPal button the site processed two orders and charged me for both.

I messaged Modmaker, they replied at the earliest opportunity, correcting my quick fingered mistake without any hassle or fuss. Instant refund and order adjusted.

I was worried I'd be stuck with a load of bottles and trying to shift them on here.

Excellent service from Modmaker. I'm well chuffed with that.

No mate. A member of UK squonkers 3d printed some plastic press down bottle tops. I do believe he's designing one's to fit the MM bottles but he got inundated with orders. I've got a couple coming asap I'll let you know as I might have one or two spare.

Cheers

Gaz
Gaz can you do me a favour and add me to UKS I think this is the only group I'm not on :17::18:

I've got a couple of these on the way, I'm hoping they're as good as the reports, saying that they can't be anywhere near as bad as the last cheapies I got from ebay.

I've got a couple of these on the way, I'm hoping they're as good as the reports, saying that they can't be anywhere near as bad as the last cheapies I got from ebay.
My supersoft kept leaking under the cap. The mod makers have only been tested for 8hours but seem solid so far.

Back
Top Bottom