What's new

Modmaker bottles

• Thread starter Deleted member 39468
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 39468

Squonk massive,
Had a quick search and couldn't find the answer so..... I was browsing modmaker earlier and quite fancy their Squonk bottles. Do any of you guys have experience of the new modmaker bottles? Are they as good or better than the Tuttaltrofumo supersoft?

Q2: I assume they'll work fine in the Frankie & Runt?

Q3: I think I see people are putting o-rings on supersoft bottles to stop it leaking out the bottom of the cap. Where can I buy these o-rings.

If anyone can help with some or all of these questions I'd be very grateful.

Apologies if I've missed a thread and this has already been covered.

Thank you Apes, you are all awesome x

They're softer than the Tuttaltrofumo ones. I believe theyll fit in both the Frankie and the Runt but people are taping the contacts in case they touch the cap. I'm not sure the inserts were for these but they were on UKS on the fleecebook

They're softer than the Tuttaltrofumo ones. I believe theyll fit in both the Frankie and the Runt but people are taping the contacts in case they touch the cap. I'm not sure the inserts were for these but they were on UKS on the fleecebook
Thanks Paul
I keep hearing about this UKS site @laco mentioned it as well. Do you have a link please pal. I haven't managed to find it x

Can confirm the bottles fit the frankenskull just fine and are much better than most I've used

I'm led to believe that the inserts sold on uk squonkers will not fit the MM bottles [emoji25] but they are a great bottle.

Cheers

Gaz

I'm led to believe that the inserts sold on uk squonkers will not fit the MM bottles [emoji25] but they are a great bottle.

Cheers

Gaz
Hey Gaz, thanks for your help. @paulbee also mentioned inserts. Does that mean the tubing?

Hey Gaz, thanks for your help. @paulbee also mentioned inserts. Does that mean the tubing?
No mate. A member of UK squonkers 3d printed some plastic press down bottle tops. I do believe he's designing one's to fit the MM bottles but he got inundated with orders. I've got a couple coming asap I'll let you know as I might have one or two spare.

Cheers

Gaz

Back
Top Bottom