What's new

Maverick rda

Manos

Postman
Anyone have it ? If yes, how it stands compared to Citadel, Aiora etc?
I was ready to pressed the button twice but for an unknown reason i didnt.
I can't really find any good review or opinions except their facebook page.

Got a Mav and love it, not got anything you list to compare but I find it similar to the strike with a full air slam cap i.e. great!!
It looks smart and is a love profile than a strike and has great flavour, I have become a bit of a HF fan of late and apart from an airlab about all I use are strikes and the Maverick, compared to the airlab quite alot more airflow but thats about all I have to compare at moment.

Would I get another, definitely, must get round to listing a few un-used atties, in the pile at moment are things like GR-1, one, haku, enthlon, none of which are bad atties but I take the mav, strike and airlab over all!

Well i had the same "issue" with Hadaly.
I purchased every squonk rda under the sun and still couldnt get that detailed flavor that i got from the Hadaly.
I will see how it goes and if people start selling it now that it is kind of easier to get one, i will pass :P

if your looking for hadaly type of vape the mav won't be for you, its alot more "airy" has same sort of airflow control as the strike so maybe possible to close up but I've not used like that so can't comment.
Sounds like an airlab may be more the sort of thing you would like to me. Its a great atty for flavour with a similar draw to the hadaly

Are you sure that it is more airy? I have heard the exact opposite :D

Back
Top Bottom