What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Lost Vape Furyan (mech)

crustyfolker

Veteran
http://hotecig.com/Product/Authenti...-Mechanical-Box-Mod-w9-0ML-BottleYellow-67463

sku_67463_1.jpg

I see efun have it on preorder for $48.99!
To good to be true?

Good find, looks like under £40 delivered. No problems with Efun to date, having ordered from them a few times since 2015.
Still not sure if I like it yet though..

Good find, looks like under £40 delivered. No problems with Efun to date, having ordered from them a few times since 2015.
Still not sure if I like it yet though..
For me personally like it - yes!
Afford it - no lol:18:

I have to keep telling myself i dont NEED another mod........wanting however....different story...

Having just seen Todd's review - it's disappointing that the button/panel is not brass but painted or plated. The rest of it might be brass and will patina but that part will stay shiny until the 'gold' wears off and then it'll look just about worth £40 but nowhere near £79.99. Why do Lost Vape persist with using as many different materials as possible in each product? Six different fonts on a single page territory - puts me off most of their stuff tbh. /grumpy

Might go for a black/stainless one - but only because there are so few 21700 mech squonkers.

These are about £44 on fasttech but 12 days till they stock it is worth the wait to save £35-40 though. I have seen them for £80 in UK

Well................ I have spent a very happy day with a Furyan thus far and have to say.......... It's a VERY Nice Mech Squonker, feels very nice in the hand and certainly works very well indeed. I have paired it with a Hotcig Castle RDA for now and am thoroughly enjoying the vape I am getting. My initial concern was the size it would be, but it is the same height as a Billet Box, so no worries there. I LOVE the fact that you have a decent capacity Bottle on board, 9mls should last well methinks?
Very early days I know, but thus far I am very favourably impressed by this one. I'll give it a few more days and then submit a proper review. ;):2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom