What's new

Lost Vape Drone BF

@nwhornet I find the bottle i got with it a bit hard to press and getting the tube on that little nipple is a royal pita. but only 2 problems i have. Hopefully the silicone bottles will be easier to press.

@nwhornet I find the bottle i got with it a bit hard to press and getting the tube on that little nipple is a royal pita. but only 2 problems i have. Hopefully the silicone bottles will be easier to press.
Pair of tweezers are your friend for fitting the tube ;). OG bottles are soft so guessing it's a 3rd party bottle.

Pair of tweezers are your friend for fitting the tube ;). OG bottles are soft so guessing it's a 3rd party bottle.
Exactly what I do, when refilling then screwing top back on, keep the feed tube pressed with your fingers, stops it pushing liquid out the top of the tube when screwing cap back on the bottle

I have switched to the Topside Lite till i get my Silicone bottles delivered. I had a feeling yesterday that i wasn't going to like the bottle supplied. Position of Squonk hole is a bit daft as well but i can use it left handed.

Yeah i like the idea of the side fill, might order some then i have plenty of options, using the Drone atm and loving it. I think Squonking is my favourite way to vape.

My drone is my everyday squonker and has had so much abuse, drops, left out in the rain and dropped in a plate of curry .. lol

I have had it for years and it has had thousands and thousands of hits, only went wrong once, as #nwhornet said.. it leaked when the pipe split under the 510 plate.. and this was only after years of what can only be described as abuse.

I believe it was NWHornet that told me how to fix it, and tbh it was one easy fix.. however, I had juice on the board ... so had to do the full strip down and that is not for the faint-hearted but is definitely do'able.

You have got what I personally think is the best squonk mod out there. ;)

I've got one of those SV bottles and they are super soft.

Back
Top Bottom