What's new

Lost Vape Drone BF

LordOdin

Veteran
Just got a Lost Vape Drone BF, not the colour one but the original. I was wondering if any of you guys might know where i can buy a spare bottle for one or a bottle that will fit. I don't know the size of the bottle but maybe 10mil but not 100%. Any help appreciated.

Just got a Lost Vape Drone BF, not the colour one but the original. I was wondering if any of you guys might know where i can buy a spare bottle for one or a bottle that will fit. I don't know the size of the bottle but maybe 10mil but not 100%. Any help appreciated.
Try stealthvape for the goldilocks bottles. These fit as just tried one https://www.stealthvape.co.uk/product/goldilocks-7-15ml-silicone-bottles/. 18.5mm diameter bottles will fit, any bigger and door won't fit.

Thanks @nwhornet will get a couple of them at that price.
Great bottles, just a little shorter than the OG bottles. As you've got a original Drone keep an ey out for juice in the bottle section. It can leak from under the 510 plate but it's easy enough to pop the top off & check the flexible pipe for breaks. Bloody good mod though, prefer it over the 250C as it's more solid.

Great bottles, just a little shorter than the OG bottles. As you've got a original Drone keep an ey out for juice in the bottle section. It can leak from under the 510 plate but it's easy enough to pop the top off & check the flexible pipe for breaks. Bloody good mod though, prefer it over the 250C as it's more solid.

It does seem well built, i will keep an eye out for any juice problems and thanks for letting me know.

@nwhornet Thanks for this but i already ordered a couple from Stealth Vape, nice to know i can get replacements though.

@nwhornet Thanks for this but i already ordered a couple from Stealth Vape, nice to know i can get replacements though.
No probs, handy to have as both the SV & these bottles fit loads of squonkers. The side fill is handy if you don't have a squonk refill bottle & don't want to keep pulling out the bottle.

No probs, handy to have as both the SV & these bottles fit loads of squonkers. The side fill is handy if you don't have a squonk refill bottle & don't want to keep pulling out the bottle.

Yeah i like the idea of the side fill, might order some then i have plenty of options, using the Drone atm and loving it. I think Squonking is my favourite way to vape.

Yeah i like the idea of the side fill, might order some then i have plenty of options, using the Drone atm and loving it. I think Squonking is my favourite way to vape.
They are good, my prefered regulated squonk mod. Versatile as able to take the Ragnar set up in squonk mode & not stupidly top heavy.

Back
Top Bottom