What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Lost art goon clone help

image.jpg

I have the sherman on my drone.... it's a beast... also have the goon clone but haven't had it on the drone for a while.

Recently I had an issue with my drone screen going dark (when the fire button was pressed) so I took it apart and re-routed the screen ribbon cable. All's good now but it is a known issue with the drone.

Delivered today looks quite nice but...... they forgot to add the squonk pin in the parcel :banghead:
Got a squonk mod and can't squonk lol

Look like I'll be dripping as normal but on a light weight semi mech mod fun times
On the plus shipped on Friday from China received today super quick !!

Does anyone have a spare bf pin for a goon lost art

Last edited:
Ask about mate. Try the wanted section of the classies. I would offer up mine but i need it lol. The wasp nano pin fits it i think if you have one of them...

Delivered today looks quite nice but...... they forgot to add the squonk pin in the parcel :banghead:
Got a squonk mod and can't squonk lol

Look like I'll be dripping as normal but on a light weight semi mech mod fun times
On the plus shipped on Friday from China received today super quick !!

Does anyone have a spare bf pin for a goon lost art
I've got a spare for the goon lp and the standard 22 & 24 goon if you want to try them. I can't guarantee either will fit but if you want them PM me your address and I'll get them posted.

Back
Top Bottom