What's new

Looking for my first squonk ?

that's including delivery buying 1 when i can cost is too low not to.

everyone remember if im sitting in hospital in a month or two its pauls fault ;)

if its your first mech I would go for the pico squeeze as suggested ;) better safe than :diy:

What is the battery life like for a heavy vaper on the pico, does it last all day or would i have to take a spare to work with me?

Not too sure, I'm not that a heavy vaper but I always have a spare battery or two on me anyway.

What is the battery life like for a heavy vaper on the pico, does it last all day or would i have to take a spare to work with me?
Depends on build and battery. Using a 2500mah I can get a day out of my 1.2 26awg steel build in the narda. If you used an o atty or hadaly with a 0.6-0.8 nichrome or steel 3mm coil it should do you a good service. Plus you can always use the charge port when convenient to top up.

I have a Council of Wraith i may be selling as decided to upgrade my squonkers.
fully regulated device.

Ive been using mine with a Hadaly and its awesome.

PM if you are interesetd

If your a heavy vapour I'd take a spare cell.
I dont see this as a negative though, its not a chore to take one or two cells with you in a battery box.

I exclusively use single cell mech squonks these days, I simply change the cell out after a tank full of juice, its really no biggy.:)

Thanks for the replies guys.

Going to give sqounking a go as i break the glass on my tanks to often at work and i dont seem to get that much flavour out of them

I have a Council of Wraith i may be selling as decided to upgrade my squonkers.
fully regulated device.

Ive been using mine with a Hadaly and its awesome.

PM if you are interesetd
Hi mammo what colour wraith are you selling

Back
Top Bottom