What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Looking for a new RSA

King Dave

Initiate
Hi guys, long time lurker.

I know this has been discussed a hundred different times but im sort of looking for an excuse to buy a new RSA. So i have clones of the haku , hadaly and an wasp nano and a vandy vape 22mm. I liked the Haku but the top cap gets very hot and the hadaly leaks like a sieve as i always over squonk it. Then the wasp i find far to airy and it has far much airflow for me, i like a nice direct lung hit that is somewhat tight and also a warm vape. Fianlly iv got a Vandy vape 22mm which i get no flavour from and i dislike the 810 drip tip.
Then in dual coils i have the drop and the VLS both of which i dont really get along with. So now to the point im looking at the entheon authentic as my next RSA but i was just wondering if there is any other RSA that you guys could recommend.

Thanks

I would really recommend the Dead Rabbit 24mm. I use this daily and by now is the best one I ever used. You can use it in dual coil mod or single coil. The best for me dual coil 3mm ID brochrome 6 wraps getting arround .2 - .3 ohm at 55W. I also like single coil brochrome 7 wraps 3.5mm ID getting arround .7 ohm at 35W. Using this with both the Gbox and Boxer and have no leaks. The price/buid/flavor/clouds combination is one of the best I found by now. But how you know what is the best for me may not be the best for you

Hi guys, long time lurker.

I know this has been discussed a hundred different times but im sort of looking for an excuse to buy a new RSA. So i have clones of the haku , hadaly and an wasp nano and a vandy vape 22mm. I liked the Haku but the top cap gets very hot and the hadaly leaks like a sieve as i always over squonk it. Then the wasp i find far to airy and it has far much airflow for me, i like a nice direct lung hit that is somewhat tight and also a warm vape. Fianlly iv got a Vandy vape 22mm which i get no flavour from and i dislike the 810 drip tip.
Then in dual coils i have the drop and the VLS both of which i dont really get along with. So now to the point im looking at the entheon authentic as my next RSA but i was just wondering if there is any other RSA that you guys could recommend.

Thanks

Why don't you get on with the Drop? The Recurve has just been released and is supposed to be very good for a single coil

Did you try the 510 adaptor on the Pulse. I find the Pulse great for flavour.

Hi guys thanks for suggestions but as stated iv never had much luck with dual coil rsa's and the drop is alright but i don't like to use Claptons i'm more of a flat wire guy and the drop's airflow set up means u don't get direct air unless you have it fully open which is far too much airflow for me. Ill take a look at the recurve and see what it looks like also if i'm honest iv lost the 510 adapater for my pulse 22 so i could not use a 510 with it if i wanted to.

Hi guys thanks for suggestions but as stated iv never had much luck with dual coil rsa's and the drop is alright but i don't like to use Claptons i'm more of a flat wire guy and the drop's airflow set up means u don't get direct air unless you have it fully open which is far too much airflow for me. Ill take a look at the recurve and see what it looks like also if i'm honest iv lost the 510 adapater for my pulse 22 so i could not use a 510 with it if i wanted to.

I use flat ss in my Drops and have the 4 top air holes closed. Slight restriction but still plenty of air hitting the coils

If you are willing to stretch a budget abit I can't recommend the Odis O Atty V1 enough.

Fantastic flavour, difficult to oversquonk, superb build quality and customer service from Odis and have a tightish direct to lung vape.

I own Haku and Hadaly aswell and Odis is just a different league to me. Love it that much I have two!

Entheon Would be good choice as it's a Hadaly that doesn't leak easily. Recoil Rebel, 502 and Petri 24 would be awesome choices as well.

Well I ended up getting the entheon liking it so far as you said it's like a hadaly that is harder to over squonk

Attachments

• 15253413619031520587737756471414.jpg
    15253413619031520587737756471414.jpg
    1,023.8 KB · Views: 40
Back
Top Bottom