What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Lifespan of Asmodus Pumper 18

FrankRice

Postman
Anyone still using this long term? Did it die a premature death or is it still going strong?

I have 3 and a 21700 version. All still going. Asmodus mods are usually decent. The pump system is the part that may break first but the mod itself should be good. If only Asmodus would have made all their squonkers with the normal squonk bottles. The Pruzza also has a pump system which for me spoils those but the Aether 80w squonker is one of my fav single 18650 squonkers, ecigone one had them for £50 last week, shame i am skint or i may have ordered a second.

Thanks, mate. Seems like I missed out on a few flash sales, and now they're all sold out. It's all good though, I went with the Pulse v2 from Sourcemore instead. It's on the way. Not looking forward to getting one with the stuck fire button issue. We'll see how it goes.

Back
Top Bottom