What's new

Is it silly?

Vape what makes you happy in a way which you’re happy with. When we smoked, aside from brand and roll ups/pre mades/pipes we all lit the tobacco and drew 7000 odd chemicals down our respective throats with the same needy gusto.
Vaping you can tailor it more to your requirements and do it in many more ways.

Don’t worry about the kit. Or about what anyone else thinks of it. [emoji6]

... if people tell you it's silly, then those are the people you don't want to be around.

And who would know. Only yourself. If it's great to you it's actually priceless.

Mainly SXK @AdriaNocenzi :2thumbsup:

I do know of many a vaper whom gave up trying to acquire Nardas and Narcas because of the ridiculous hoops one had to jump through to get an authentic. I am very lucky in that I have an authentic Narda, but I use The Clones almost exclusively as they are every bit as good in my opinion. :)

Mainly SXK @AdriaNocenzi :2thumbsup:

I do know of many a vaper whom gave up trying to acquire Nardas and Narcas because of the ridiculous hoops one had to jump through to get an authentic. I am very lucky in that I have an authentic Narda, but I use The Clones almost exclusively as they are every bit as good in my opinion. :)
This is true. As above

If you're happy, sod what other people think.

Only real reason I don't get into buying clones is I'd have enough attys to fill my house several times over if I did! They generally are just as good as authentics but at a fraction of price and don't have to be best friends with the manufacturers dog to get one.

I've stopped atty hunting, found two I'm delighted with and can't figure out how they can be beaten so... Why bother!

If you're happy, sod what other people think.

Only real reason I don't get into buying clones is I'd have enough attys to fill my house several times over if I did! They generally are just as good as authentics but at a fraction of price and don't have to be best friends with the manufacturers dog to get one.

I've stopped atty hunting, found two I'm delighted with and can't figure out how they can be beaten so... Why bother!
I'm curious to know what there are?

I'm curious to know what there are?

Haku Phenom and Odis O Atty V1.

Originals but bought Haku second hand as was like rocking horse poo at the time and O Atty was a present from my Mrs.

There will be clones of them somewhere... Probably FastTech.com be your best option.

I’m in the same boat, all I’ve been using for the last while attie wise are the dvarw and le mirage (both clones, incidentally) and an old UD dripper for cbd occasionally. I’ve taken to using pod devices for out and about, and don’t seem to have any urge at all to buy or even try out any new tanks. It’s quite good, not always thinking maybe something better is out there. I used to like just trying out different gear for the experience, but I don’t even care about that these days.

Back
Top Bottom