What's new

Is it silly?

No issues with that approach myself :) I have a Clone Narda sitting of £275 worth of Freehand. I have a Clone Airlab on one of the Qutars and a real one on the other.
If it works and you are happy with the results......... WINNER :2thumbsup:

Is it silly have a 100 + pound squonk with an clone RDA?
Not at all, if it works for you, and also the other way round too. Just don't post pics on some of the relevant FB groups, they can get a bit precious you know (read their rules).

No issues with that approach myself :) I have a Clone Narda sitting of £275 worth of Freehand. I have a Clone Airlab on one of the Qutars and a real one on the other.
If it works and you are happy with the results......... WINNER :2thumbsup:
What brand of clone you have?

No, it's not 'silly' I don't think anyone here would think it was....

... I get the feeling that because you started the thread, you might think it's a bit silly though?

buying dirt cheap clones of RDA's that are inexpensive already seems a bit silly to me, but that's a whole other conversation.

No, it's not 'silly' I don't think anyone here would think it was....

... I get the feeling that because you started the thread, you might think it's a bit silly though?

buying dirt cheap clones of RDA's that are inexpensive already seems a bit silly to me, but that's a whole other conversation.
Well I would like to be able to own the original ones but I can't afford 1000 euro worth of rda's

Well I would like to be able to own the original ones but I can't afford 1000 euro worth of rda's

I don't think (m)any of us can mate .. that's nothing to feel silly about.

we could turn that on it's head and talk about the silly prices of some 'high end' vaping gear. :)

we could turn that on it's head and talk about the silly prices of some 'high end' vaping gear. :)

I used to think I was getting my own back, buying clones of those silly priced attys. Nowadays there are are a lot more reasonably priced ones, that work equally as well, if not better, so I personally steer clear of the really high end attys (and clones). After all, there's only so much you can do with airflow on these things, and I won't pay high just for a name.

Back
Top Bottom