Innokin
What's new

Is it just me???

BigBadBubbage

Postman
So I've been squonking since Xmas. My 1st squonker was a geekvape aegis squonk which died within 48 hrs. Replacement was great, until that died just a few days out of warranty. I've got a 90w topside but I dropped it onto rather thick carpet and now the fire button can be stubborn at times. I also own a hippovape kudos that's had less than 30ml of juice through it, just out if warranty and now that's dead as well. I always take care of my mods but they just keep dying on me. Do squonk mods have an especially short life expectancy? When I used rta's I never had a single mod die on me, and I had some smok mods!! My pico squeeze 2 is going strong and I just bought the aether ultroner but at this rate I will need to replace a mod every few weels

E-liquids.com
Have a few squonk mods, only one that 'died' was my pico squeeze after a couple years daily use which is good going! Probably only died due to the leaky hadaly and my heavy squeezing fingers, maybe you've been unlucky, not had any of the mods you mentioned, squonkers like most mods are usually fine unless they leak into the mod or are dropped i guess

Do squonk mods have an especially short life expectancy? When I used rta's I never had a single mod die on me, and I had some smok mods!! My pico squeeze 2 is going strong and I just bought the aether ultroner but at this rate I will need to replace a mod every few weels

I think it's probably a yes and no answer. I had a wismec squonk that lasted less than a week, it had an internal leak and basically just flooded the inside with e-liquid, it was all behind the battery sled and everything and the board and screen started playing up, then it just died. Clearly that wouldn't have happened in a regular mod. It is the main reason I stopped using squonking mods. no matter how well it's designed having a bottle of liquid inside a mod next to your battery, a tube connected to your 510 inside the mod, liquid coming out of your 510... there's always going to be the potential for something to go wrong.

Saying that some people have no issues at all but I do think there 'more to go wrong' with a regulated squonk.

Vape Green
I've had 2 Gbox mods that failed after about a year but my vt inbox mods (3) have been used daily and they're over 2 years old maybe over 3 years.
They're definitely more susceptible to juice ingress though.

Last edited:
My Topside single died when I badly over squonked and did not have a chance to clean the juice off immediately (driving) The Topside is easy to take apart (you need a mini Torx head screwdriver bit) and maybe sort your fire button.

I hold my mods like I hold my pint... pinkie under!

Smoore
I get 3-4 months constant usage out of a Squeeze 2 before it dies, and I oversquonk and drop the buggers constantly.

It's tough to know what to go for next. I've heard a lot of good things about the vt inbox so that's a strong contender. Part of me is tempted to buy the cheapest squonk mods I can find and have a few spares in the drawer

AcmeFog
It's tough to know what to go for next. I've heard a lot of good things about the vt inbox so that's a strong contender. Part of me is tempted to buy the cheapest squonk mods I can find and have a few spares in the drawer
That's my plan, I bought eight Squeeze 2's varying between £20 and £15 each, that's me sorted.
Fuck shinyitus.

I can't wait for the pulse 2. Waterproof board, so at least won't get flooded by juice.

Elux
Back
Top Bottom