What's new

Inbox or RSQ?

@Lucas James 27 Rsq is my all day beater mod, i take it to work 'n' out.

-Its compact, much more ergonomic than vt-inbox, wich has real boxy feeling to it. RsQ feels very small after inbox!

-hits fine, i honestly cant tell the difference on inbox n this when it comes to that.
(again, i dont use TC so wouldnt know about that)

-fits most common bottles. The thing that bugs me with inbox was the propatiery bottles(tough in v3 its diffrent?).

- Battery life on both is the same IMO.

If inbox were more smaller, i wouldnt have changedto RSq, but its still my spare squonker and its reliable

If your looking for reliable and all around good affordable single 18650 squonker, cant go wrong with either of them.
BUT... If your looking same as above AND small/ergonomic its RSQ hands down.

Some pics for comparison :
5lx9w4.jpg
[/IMG]
5lx9w4.jpg

2eyxj5v.jpg

95yelc.jpg

Negatives for me on RSQ are those LED lights but you can turn them off(and they stay off with latesr models). Also battery is very tight fit, atleast with sony's. It took me few times to get the "technique" right on how to remove battery whith out tearing wraps(on inbox its very loose so i got used to that :D)

Ehhh this is my 2 cents :11:

Ps. Sry about the typos, havent had my norning coffee yet :umm:
Thanks mate,I really appreciate your review of the two mods and those photos you took make an excellent comparison. I can imagine the Inbox to be more of an armchair vape because of its size whereas the RSQ is so easy to carry around and very pocket friendly.
My RSQ came yesterday and I absolutely love it,I actually found those lights to be handy because I could see how much juice was left in the bottle without turning the big light on whilst watching television. I had a VandyVape refill bottle and the Goldilocks bottle delivered today,nice quality. I couldn't get over the weight of the RSQ,it's a really solid and well built little mod which is what I was after,that's why I didn't want the Pulse 80 because it is plastic. I didn't realise that the panel on the RSQ has a rubberised finish which I really like,it's a really tactile little masterpiece.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom