What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Inbox or RSQ?

I've had the rsq for about 9 months, my first regulated squonk it's size factor is great but it's paint is now chipping, the rig mods logo is rubbing off the bottle leaks from the straw and it imo it's not a patch on the pulse, taking 20700 cells with a much better board.
Oh well I've just gone and ordered a RSQ in silver,I nearly went for the orange which I hadn't seen before but something put me off, I just hope that maybe the company has made a couple of improvements since yours was made,leaky squonk tubes and bottles are not good,did you manage to find any silicone replacements for them or extra panels?

Ive had RSQ for a month and its good all atound squonker, it retired my trusty work squonker the inbox. Havent had any issues with the board or bottles, tough i run only watt mode and used stock bottles for 2weeks. Now im using Cappy R bottles, they fit tightly(not too) and perfectly on this RSQ. Also heard that these cheaper but good ones https://m.fasttech.com/p/7762300 fit nicely also, but personaly havent tested them out yet. Havent found extra panels for this tough :eek:

Hope this helps ;)

Ive had RSQ for a month and its good all atound squonker, it retired my trusty work squonker the inbox. Havent had any issues with the board or bottles, tough i run only watt mode and used stock bottles for 2weeks. Now im using Cappy R bottles, they fit tightly(not too) and perfectly on this RSQ. Also heard that these cheaper but good ones https://m.fasttech.com/p/7762300 fit nicely also, but personaly havent tested them out yet. Havent found extra panels for this tough :eek:

Hope this helps ;)
Nice to hear it's a good little box and thanks for the info and link. This will be my first squonk device and it was a tough call between this and the Inbox as I like them both,actually I am ordering the Inbox because I like the fact that it can be customised with different panels,I do suffer from shinyitus quite a bit lol. I also only run in wattage mode.
I asked Steamisland about extra silicone bottles for the RSQ and they advised me to get the Goldilocks set and the VandyVape refill so I did. I haven't received any of it yet,hopefully it will come on Monday,I'm very excited about this one:)

Nice to hear it's a good little box and thanks for the info and link. This will be my first squonk device and it was a tough call between this and the Inbox as I like them both,actually I am ordering the Inbox because I like the fact that it can be customised with different panels,I do suffer from shinyitus quite a bit lol. I also only run in wattage mode.
I asked Steamisland about extra silicone bottles for the RSQ and they advised me to get the Goldilocks set and the VandyVape refill so I did. I haven't received any of it yet,hopefully it will come on Monday,I'm very excited about this one:)
You should get a silicone bottle in the box with your RSQ, mine came with 2 bottles, 1 silicone one and 1 harder plastic one, both work fine it's just down to which one you prefer to use... Also the goldilock bottles are great...

You should get a silicone bottle in the box with your RSQ, mine came with 2 bottles, 1 silicone one and 1 harder plastic one, both work fine it's just down to which one you prefer to use... Also the goldilock bottles are great...
I much prefer silicone over the harder plastic bottles and just wanted to get a spare,glad to hear those Goldilocks bottles are good.
How did you get on with the Inbox may I ask?

?? Sorry you’ve lost me lol,you said that you retired your Inbox and I would like to know how you got on with it,is it a good mod compared to the RSQ?
You have kinda lost me too, it's wasn't me who said that mate, it was a different user, @olio made that comment...
But both mods are decent regulated squonkers, both work fine in wattage mode, so it would be more of a personal preference thing to which one someone would like better...

When I ordered
You have kinda lost me too, it's wasn't me who said that mate, it was a different user, @olio made that comment...
But both mods are decent regulated squonkers, both work fine in wattage mode, so it would be more of a personal preference thing to which one someone would like better...
I’m sorry mate,my eyes aren’t what they used to be and I’ve been up half the night with my new puppy,I do apologise for my mistake.

@Lucas James 27 Rsq is my all day beater mod, i take it to work 'n' out.

-Its compact, much more ergonomic than vt-inbox, wich has real boxy feeling to it. RsQ feels very small after inbox!

-hits fine, i honestly cant tell the difference on inbox n this when it comes to that.
(again, i dont use TC so wouldnt know about that)

-fits most common bottles. The thing that bugs me with inbox was the propatiery bottles(tough in v3 its diffrent?).

- Battery life on both is the same IMO.

If inbox were more smaller, i wouldnt have changedto RSq, but its still my spare squonker and its reliable

If your looking for reliable and all around good affordable single 18650 squonker, cant go wrong with either of them.
BUT... If your looking same as above AND small/ergonomic its RSQ hands down.

Some pics for comparison :
5lx9w4.jpg
[/IMG]
5lx9w4.jpg

2eyxj5v.jpg

95yelc.jpg

Negatives for me on RSQ are those LED lights but you can turn them off(and they stay off with latesr models). Also battery is very tight fit, atleast with sony's. It took me few times to get the "technique" right on how to remove battery whith out tearing wraps(on inbox its very loose so i got used to that :D)

Ehhh this is my 2 cents :11:

Ps. Sry about the typos, havent had my norning coffee yet :umm:

Back
Top Bottom