What's new

Inbox or RSQ?

Hi folks, I got myself a squeeze a few weeks ago, like it a lot and I'm pretty much fully sold on squonking. Now I've been looking to upgrade to something with TC, probably gonna avoid the whole pulse furore so I'm interested to get opinions on the hotcig RSQ and inbox v3. Anyone own or have owned both? They're both 50 quid ish as far as i can see so purely on merit which would you recommend? Also planning on getting a haku phenom clone, how do you reckon this compares with the wasp I have on the pico? Cheers

Inbox, DNA chip is the best (YiHi fans may disagree ;)). Or hold off for a DNA75c with the upcoming Replay feature, if HCigar decide to use it.

I prefer the RSQ due to the size & shape. Chip seems to be performing very well for basic TC but as @nwhornet said the DNA chip is better if you want to get right into it and fenagle the settings

VTinbox. I just bought my 3rd, as a back up for my back up. It's robust as a Mod and I've found the DNA board excellent and reviews online confirm it's a well respected board. Oh and the extra Panels, from fasttech have really strong magnets so address the only concern (a minor one) I had with the inbox

upload_2018-3-20_16-29-16.png

Thanks peoples I went with the inbox and got spare panels as advised. Not sure how much I'll be making use of the DNA tinkering features just yet maybe down the road. And now we wait :)

The inbox is a solid mod, really enjoyed using it. Nice balance of form and function. Didn't play with the dna features much myself, but get solid performance out of it. Hope you enjoy the purchase @BlindCommissioner

I got the "Rainbow swirl" patterned spare panels and am so thrilled I'm going to order a couple more. be rude not to!!

Sorry to uproot this oldish thread but I’m in exactly like same dilemma between the two mods,I just can’t decide because I like the size of the RSQ and the silicone bottle,even the coloured lights,I have heard that the Inbox is much larger and the bottles are harder plastic ones that are hard to replace with soft silicone ones,but on the other hand there’s that chip in the inbox and the fact that you can easily purchase new panels which I can’t find for the RSQ. I liked the Pulse 80 until I saw it was made of plastic which I don’t want,shame about that one.

I've had the rsq for about 9 months, my first regulated squonk it's size factor is great but it's paint is now chipping, the rig mods logo is rubbing off the bottle leaks from the straw and it imo it's not a patch on the pulse, taking 20700 cells with a much better board.

Back
Top Bottom