What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

iJoy Capo Squonk Mod?

You've got the right idea. 're visit your vaping style every couple of years. If you find improvements use them if not your already happy with your current set up.
The nextera May be worth a punt before you settle back down as you still have the long wicking life and tight flavour of a genny. Plus squonkability.
will the clone do? or are you talking genuine thing, cause 199 bucks outlay leaves me a little 'well now, what else could i buy instead? washing machine, dish washer..... i can understand a clone of a snap dragon being flawed but any idea about the clone nextera? Thanks

will the clone do? or are you talking genuine thing, cause 199 bucks outlay leaves me a little 'well now, what else could i buy instead? washing machine, dish washer..... i can understand a clone of a snap dragon being flawed but any idea about the clone nextera? Thanks
The nextera clone is first class. Many of my daily rta/rda' s are clones and I've been more than impressed. The nextiny clone I have is still in constant tobacco rotation. Some of the prices and exclusivity is ridiculous.

The nextera clone is first class. Many of my daily rta/rda' s are clones and I've been more than impressed. The nextiny clone I have is still in constant tobacco rotation. Some of the prices and exclusivity is ridiculous.
Right well I'll order next era clone from 3f vape. Love the idea of squonking a gennie, thanks once again eyeballkid.

Lol. My scepticism was well founded then. I really can't see this arriving until christmas. Still no real world beta tester mods out yet.

i actualy recieved an email ijoy yesterday, stating they are releasing them on the 10/11/17 i wont hold my breath though, bu the time FT get them & by the time they send them i reckon i will be lucky if i see mine until afer xmas.

i saw a video of the fuchai the other day of someone showing off the bottle and that. looks solid enough, but either the person showing it off has tiny hands or it's a pretty sizable mod for a single battery.
that would make sense. i'd definitely say 7ml on the bottle from the look of it, but the cap looked massive though!

any road, i await my capo with bated breath.

so it turns out the video i had previously seen on the fuchai was indeed done by someone with childlike hands :eyeroll:

saw todd's post expo vlog and yeah it isn't as big as i previously thought and he recons its a 5ml bottle. definitely not one for me.

more importantly FT are now just saying re-stocking on the capo, so looking likely it'll be a christmas gift to myself.

Back
Top Bottom