What's new

iJoy Capo Squonk Mod?

found this message on ecigone UPDATE:WE HAVE BEEN INFORMED BY IJOY THAT THESE WILL NOW BE RELEASED AROUND THE 10/11/17
Lol. My scepticism was well founded then. I really can't see this arriving until christmas. Still no real world beta tester mods out yet.

checked my status order on ft & changed from 5 days till eta to 10 but hey ho lol.

Lol. My scepticism was well founded then. I really can't see this arriving until christmas. Still no real world beta tester mods out yet.

all i see on ijoys Fb page is asking for testers every day, so yeah a long wait ahead i think :(

all i see on ijoys Fb page is asking for testers every day, so yeah a long wait ahead i think :(
We may find the fuchai arrives first as that's actually Been in development for a while and I've seen a picture that isn't computer generated unlike the capo.

We may find the fuchai arrives first as that's actually Been in development for a while and I've seen a picture that isn't computer generated unlike the capo.

i saw a video of the fuchai the other day of someone showing off the bottle and that. looks solid enough, but either the person showing it off has tiny hands or it's a pretty sizable mod for a single battery.

i saw a video of the fuchai the other day of someone showing off the bottle and that. looks solid enough, but either the person showing it off has tiny hands or it's a pretty sizable mod for a single battery.
I think it was designed around the original two cell fuchai body. The bottle isn't huge either. Conflicting reports as to 5 or 7ml. I assume it's 7ml.
They ran a comp ages ago for facebook to design a squonker within the confines of the current mod. The winner was a more boxy bottle shape but it's very similar. So I assume it's from that.

I think it was designed around the original two cell fuchai body. The bottle isn't huge either. Conflicting reports as to 5 or 7ml. I assume it's 7ml.
They ran a comp ages ago for facebook to design a squonker within the confines of the current mod. The winner was a more boxy bottle shape but it's very similar. So I assume it's from that.

that would make sense. i'd definitely say 7ml on the bottle from the look of it, but the cap looked massive though!

any road, i await my capo with bated breath.

A video of an actual Capo Squonker has now appeared on the IJoy FB page.

I don't see the sense in continuously postponing this product...it is just a re-release of the Capo 100w with slight variations but IJoy have waited so long to release it, it will now be lost in a sea of similar form factor devices. If they had released the Capo Squonker early half of October, they would have made mega money.

I am sure that the release dates of certain Chinese manufacturers are controlled by some sort of Shenzhen mafia/central office...everyone thought it was weird that the Drone and Wraith had been discontinued for no apparent reason...and now they are returning!

A video of an actual Capo Squonker has now appeared on the IJoy FB page.

I don't see the sense in continuously postponing this product...it is just a re-release of the Capo 100w with slight variations but IJoy have waited so long to release it, it will now be lost in a sea of similar form factor devices. If they had released the Capo Squonker early half of October, they would have made mega money.

I am sure that the release dates of certain Chinese manufacturers are controlled by some sort of Shenzhen mafia/central office...everyone thought it was weird that the Drone and Wraith had been discontinued for no apparent reason...and now they are returning!
I suppose it's excellent buissness sense. They can actually run the first production on the cash from pre sales. It's still an unknown niche I suppose and not many companies will throw their hat in.

Back
Top Bottom