What's new

iJoy Capo Squonk Mod?

MrPhatSlim85

Initiate
Hi guys just trying to get peoples opinion on the iJoy Capo squonk mod that's coming out. I only ever tried a few single battery regulated squonkers but i always get that dreaded "battery low" or "weak battery" do you think this will suffer the same or will be slighty better with a 20700 battery? Still getting used to regulated squonking so any help would be great. I mainly use mech ones so used to a really warm vape but on regulated i like about 70watts with a 0.2ish fused clapton (depending on wire thickness) :) cheers

The ijoy 20700's are rated to 30 amps, so 'weak battery' shouldn't be a problem, they're still only 3000 mah tho, so don't think they'd last any longer.

The ijoy 20700's are rated to 30 amps, so 'weak battery' shouldn't be a problem, they're still only 3000 mah tho, so don't think they'd last any longer.

Ta, yeah battery life aint too much of a problem as i can carry spares but a lot of the other ones started that with a fresh battery after a few puffs, drove me nuts lol

I've got one on pre order. Don't think it will be massively different with the available 20700's (get your order in with Ben at fogstar now as the new version of this cell seems to perform poorly). We should see better results when the samsung 21700 batteries arrive. As to how it will perform only time will tell bit as I run at a heady 10-15w on a 1.1 ohm coil most of the time it should suit me.

found this message on ecigone UPDATE:WE HAVE BEEN INFORMED BY IJOY THAT THESE WILL NOW BE RELEASED AROUND THE 10/11/17

Back
Top Bottom