What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

I want a lost vape Halcyon!!!

@Huggett Do you know anyone wanting to move on a Halcyon?...

@stevenesquire90 Great mod, have one myself (No I'm never selling it! :58[emoji4] they are hard to come by, especially in good condition. Took me 3 weeks to find mine. I saw one for sale a few days ago but it was in bad condition and wanted £100 for it.

StealthVape may still have that brand new one available. I’ll tag Rob @stealthvape

Ignore that, what we both thought was the Halycon isn’t a Halycon lol

See I vape at 35 -40 watts single coil so the Halcyon would be perfect
The new therion 75c ain't bad at all, the new bottles are very good too, if you can stay under 40 watts then the battery life is pretty decent, just something else maybe to think about...

The new therion 75c ain't bad at all, the new bottles are very good too, if you can stay under 40 watts then the battery life is pretty decent, just something else maybe to think about...
I have the original thereon dna75 and I really liked it but the battery position is annoying and I bought the dna75c bf bc the bottles are awesome. But I love the VT inbox bc it's so much more practical, but the bottle sucks on the VT inbox(except the new version bottle is better) I just bought a li-mo dna60 squonk and I am sure that I'll love it and it'll be my last squonk until I find a Halcyon

Back
Top Bottom