What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

I want a lost vape Halcyon!!!

stevenesquire90

Initiate
Can any tell me or help me find a lost vape Halcyon? I really want to buy one, but finding one is like finding Big foot.

No good man, thanks for the suggestion though. I've literally tried every where. I almost made a used one and I muffed it up. Now I'm regretting it badly. [emoji37]

Thanks, I had the chance and blew it unfortunately
Just look at it as a lesson learned for next time, they are hard to come by but hopefully you ll find one soon or once you get your post count to 100 you can pop a wanted up in the classies...

As gravy said. Get your post count up and put an ad in the wanted section. A fair few apes bought one and have outgrown the battery life so you may get lucky.

Can any tell me or help me find a lost vape Halcyon? I really want to buy one, but finding one is like finding Big foot.

@Huggett Do you know anyone wanting to move on a Halcyon?...

@stevenesquire90 Great mod, have one myself (No I'm never selling it! :58:) they are hard to come by, especially in good condition. Took me 3 weeks to find mine. I saw one for sale a few days ago but it was in bad condition and wanted £100 for it.

@Huggett Do you know anyone wanting to move on a Halcyon?...

@stevenesquire90 Great mod, have one myself (No I'm never selling it! :58:) they are hard to come by, especially in good condition. Took me 3 weeks to find mine. I saw one for sale a few days ago but it was in bad condition and wanted £100 for it.
Yeah I had the opportunity to trade my VT inbox plus 200$ and I didn't do it and I'm regretting it now bc a VT in box is only like 60$ I mean the price was a little high to me at the time but now looking back I should have jumped on it. Now I'm looking back like [emoji37]

Back
Top Bottom