What's new

i-joy capo squonk..

I have one, and also have an RSQ, and there's simply no contest. The only way to make the iJoy Capo Squonk work properly is to use it with a resistance of <.15 Ohm. Battery life not very good, although I like the styling and the way it feels in the hand. Fundamentally you can only use it with a double coil RDA .

The RSQ, on the other hand, is just sweeet....

I have had two of these that both died on me within a fortnight. First one the screen display was corrupted and would not fire. The second fired uncontrollably when you put a cell in it. Both in the bin and I will never buy another iJoy product.

I have had two of these that both died on me within a fortnight. First one the screen display was corrupted and would not fire. The second fired uncontrollably when you put a cell in it. Both in the bin and I will never buy another iJoy product.
buy a geekvape gbox you cant go wrong..

I like the capo. Took me a while to find an atty/build to run on it but dug out my NarDa clone, stuck a clapton coil in it. 0.45 at about 60w nice and warm :)

i have just got one of these in the lime green i do like it 1st time for me to be building and 1st time with a squonker i just find it is really bad on batterys

I am using the BF dripper that came with it and a simple double coil made with 22 gauge Kanthal wire reading .17 Ohm works well.

Battery life is marginally better using a 20700 battery instead of an 18650.

I have one and I will say that this kit was and it is the worst ever purchase I made. I am waiting for Gbox and and looking for a second small single cell for backup.

Hi Rudi Pico Squeeze is a great little single battery squonk with a wasp or hadlay on top.

Back
Top Bottom