What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

i-joy capo squonk..

He feels strongly about it doesn't he.
Yes it would have been nice for ijoy to explain this was going to be more of a variable wattage/voltage mech with safety circuits in advance but once you have separated expectations from reality (we are dealing with ijoy after all) it's a great little squonker. Ergonomic, easy to squonk and at more realistic builds it does everything you will need. With a 0.4 flat nichrome coil in the hadaly it's belting at around 35w. I'm happy with mine.

Don’t let Jai put you off, I use mine every day with a pulse 22 5 wrap nichrome 80 @ .45ohm and I love it. The mother in law has a Hotcig RSQ under the tree for me. That might be worth considering.........

Don’t let Jai put you off, I use mine every day with a pulse 22 5 wrap nichrome 80 @ .45ohm and I love it. The mother in law has a Hotcig RSQ under the tree for me. That might be worth considering.........
hi thanks for your reply ive heard good things and bad about the capo its just something i will have to think about as iam not going to get anything till the new year anyway thanks again i will keep it in mind ..

Ijoy were taking the piss with this one the mod only regulates down yet it goes through batteries in no time. The building flexibility you get with a regulated mod isn't there unless you like a weak vape, the rod bottle system is truly awful and should be done away with when all you need is a decent bottle and a tube. The thing weighs a ton to boot. Overall a waste of money that could have gone on an decent mechanical or mosfet mod At least the supplied battery came in useful.

Ijoy were taking the piss with this one the mod only regulates down yet it goes through batteries in no time. The building flexibility you get with a regulated mod isn't there unless you like a weak vape, the rod bottle system is truly awful and should be done away with when all you need is a decent bottle and a tube. The thing weighs a ton to boot. Overall a waste of money that could have gone on an decent mechanical or mosfet mod At least the supplied battery came in useful.
Again I like mine. With flat brochrome in the rda it hits plenty hard enough for me. I agree the rod could be tougher like the squeeze or dripbox but I prefer the squonking action the rod designs offer.
Each to there own though but I've yet to use any mech squonker with a single cell that has great battery life at high wattage due to the limitations of the battery. On the plus for the capo the 21700 batteries will hopefully be much better soon and certainly better than the 18650's.
Intrested to see how the dual cell capo fares.

Back
Top Bottom