What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

How much juice / squonking?

On the subject of overall juice consumption. Even as a lowly mtl vaper, I find it prudent to.account for vaping.10-20% more while squonking. Not sure if it's down to extra saturation in the wicks or lost juice in transfer into the bottles. But I always use a little more than the equivalent tank.

On the subject of overall juice consumption. Even as a lowly mtl vaper, I find it prudent to.account for vaping.10-20% more while squonking. Not sure if it's down to extra saturation in the wicks or lost juice in transfer into the bottles. But I always use a little more than the equivalent tank.
I’m glad it’s not just me then.

I am settling down with it now, I can't help but keep taking the cap off & checking the wetness and watching the juice ooze over the coils.
I can tell now that the well has just gone slightly dry, wicks are still wet but need a squonk... great word squonk :D
My Innokin MTL is well ok, but I can't get anywhere near the Pulse X with it for cloud or flavour, the percentage I'm not sure, maybe 50% more juice used. That's fine tho, atm I'm thinking to use the MTL out and about, at work etc. It has got cloud and flavour, it's smallish, never leaks.
Thanks for your input, all the replies have helped for sure.

Back
Top Bottom