What's new

Hmmm.....

I've seen them before... aren't they called rabbit or something ??? Oh sorry wrong forum...

Last edited:
I just had a look; this picture shows that although it does unscrew there's a lump that would make fitting it to owt other than a tube impossible...unless you used a heatsink perhaps? Hmmm...
authentic-aleader-bf-bottom-feeder-squonk-bottle-for-mechanical-mod-silver-aluminum-7ml.jpg
Yeah that would make it difficult to screw to a reg box mod...I have to say it doesn't look like a floating 510, suppose you could use a heatsink but it would look weird lol

It is ideal for any tube mod though which takes up to a 25mm atty. Let's hope that it doesn't cause them to topple over though!

Reminds me a bit of the Vapemate by Super T Manufacturing. That was a few years ago [emoji16]
E74CCC72-1F54-4D4C-B8A2-FDAD7F73C1A3-8226-0000051B6811B9E3.jpg

if you look at the bottle side there is a grub screw which i think is for disassembly for cleaning which in theory may allow the device to be added on to some box mods

I thought it was interesting enough to order one. the concept is simple so It may even work well .

There is something similar in the pipeline from Tan and Rianne over at vapour-z.

Similar concept but looks a lot better if you like your mech squonk stylee.

Will see if I can dig out the images.

Back
Top Bottom