What's new

Hmmm.....

Smut

Veteran
Turn your tubes into sqwankers o_O stupid or pure genius?!?!
authentic-aleader-bf-bottom-feeder-squonk-bottle-for-mechanical-mod-black-aluminum-7ml.jpg

http://www.3fvape.com/misc/19857-au...ical-mod-black-aluminum-7ml.html#.WgnjMRO0PMU

Looks pretty pointless to me. Its been done before a long time ago. Are tubes really that popular anymore?

Looks pretty pointless to me. Its been done before a long time ago. Are tubes really that popular anymore?
Seem to remember they did one for the Provari - I spent many a night on Pink Mule with finger hovering over the buy button...

I think its a great idea...just offers another way to squank.

If that bottle was to unscrew completely from the connector, there is no reason why you couldn't attach it to any regulated mod...granted it might look a bit strange

If that bottle was to unscrew completely from the connector, there is no reason why you couldn't attach it to any regulated mod...granted it might look a bit strange
It's possible the 510 is free floating so maybe it will. The info is scant at the moment.

I just had a look; this picture shows that although it does unscrew there's a lump that would make fitting it to owt other than a tube impossible...unless you used a heatsink perhaps? Hmmm...
authentic-aleader-bf-bottom-feeder-squonk-bottle-for-mechanical-mod-silver-aluminum-7ml.jpg

Back
Top Bottom