What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Help...pico squeeze 50w+mmaker dinky bottle

On the left is the mod maker replacement bottle for comparison

20181015_100215.jpg

The internal diameter.

Apologies for all the post but hopefully this will help me explain the problem better.

The diameter of the mm bottle is perfect. Without the top cap I can fit the bottle in the pico and attatch the door. However the mouth of the mm bottle is too wide so the squonk does not work.

If I assemble the bottle it becomes too tall and the washer at the base of the squonk mechanism is too wide to fit through the top of the mm bottle.

The only way I can think to get the bottle to work properly is to remove the plastic washer at the top of the pico squonk mechanism as well as the flat metal washer at the base of the pico squonk mechanism.

I may be wrong but if I remember rightly the luxotic bottles fit but don’t take my word for it

I may be wrong but if I remember rightly the luxotic bottles fit but don’t take my word for it
To be honest i don't think any bottle fits and works as well as the original squeeze bottle...
I know they ain't the softest of bottles to use, but they work fine...
If it ain't broke don't try and fix it....

Aye the luxotic bottles do fit, just. If I was still using the Pico I'd probably shave a mm off the height with my Dremel, but it does fit. As said, the white silicone bung also needs removing to accommodate the bottle neck.

I fekin hate those plastic bottles.
IMG_20181016_020212.jpeg
IMG_20181016_020253.jpeg
IMG_20181016_020339.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom