What's new

Help me choose a squonk!!

Yep around 30amp for the popular ones everyone seems to be using.

I'd love to see Sony bring a new 20700 out 3500mah with a 25amp CDR would be just wonderful :)
That’s not too bad, might look into it. Anyway I just picked up the pulse and got the coil art dpro rda for it,. Pulse feels a little cheap with the plastic it’s made from.. that’s all I have at the moment haha

That’s not too bad, might look into it. Anyway I just picked up the pulse and got the coil art dpro rda for it,. Pulse feels a little cheap with the plastic it’s made from.. that’s all I have at the moment haha
I guess it's meant to feel like a 3D printed box, that's why vandy vape did it like that.

Although it feels quite cheap it does seem fairly durable and it wipes down a treat. I love the look of the new frosted panels they are bringing out for it in January :)

I guess it's meant to feel like a 3D printed box, that's why vandy vape did it like that.

Although it feels quite cheap it does seem fairly durable and it wipes down a treat. I love the look of the new frosted panels they are bringing out for it in January :)
Yeah man since using it since Friday I’m very happy with it!! Great little toy... any tips on certain builds for flavour and stuff?

Back
Top Bottom