What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Heads up. China are now shipping TPD compliant (2ml) squonk bottles

Jeez I knew it was coming to this a while ago but I thought they would ship without bottles or ship bottles separately, I can't even imagine a 2ml bottle with tubing :11:

Thankfully Fast Tech have plenty of alternatives, time to stock up, I even found an alternative for a Therion by measuring.

Hardest ones to replace will be the rod style bottles like on the Pico Squeeze 2.

Please send me a PM when you are ready. I have a Squeeze 2 arriving any day soon and I would like to have a spare bottle for it just in case.
It's the Silicone bottle only and selling in 3's, genuine Eleaf bottles, nowhere stocked the metal part complete, you just need to swap the top.

Basically got ripped off buying them from the US, so just selling some to recover my loss.

That said they last ages, I've only changed 1 so far in 6+ Months.

It's the Silicone bottle only and selling in 3's, genuine Eleaf bottles, nowhere stocked the metal part complete, you just need to swap the top.

Basically got ripped off buying them from the US, so just selling some to recover my loss.

That said they last ages, I've only changed 1 so far in 6+ Months.
Cool. Just let me know when you're ready to go.

Back
Top Bottom