What's new

Geekvape Gbox

Dimensions and weight are comparable to the RX200 range, so that shouldnt hold anyone back as they were a top seller (I own 3 incl the DNA version) in the day. The only plasticity part is the screen cover, mine has minimal button rattle but it deffo rattles but only if you shake the mod. I think for the cost it makes a very decent home based unit with squonkability.

Biggest con I could find was the need to lock the screen before squonking as I always fouled the buttons and altered the power, only small amounts but it does my head in so i lock it down.

All in all, very happy for the price.
Yep this

The thing is,I get all exited about a getting a new mod then when it arrives I look at all the other mods I have already and get shiny guilt and it never seems to be as good as I thought it would be,so I put it away for a few days,then go back
To it,have a play about,and then I'm happy and guilt free.
Even more so with rda's and rta's .fucking weirdo

got my gbox squonk yesterday friday 26/1/2018 from @ 101 vaping for £49.99 for the kit and must say iam loving it its my 1st time squonk and must say it feels good to get back in to rda,s after getting feed up with to keep driping every 5 mins now thanks to the squonk thats a thing of the past i was going to get a mech squonk but i really dont like mech type mods so i went for the gbox iwas a bit worried about the size of it as i wanted to use it as going out mod as well as indoors how wrong was i its small than my smok g320 and feels a lot lighter than it too due to having a rda on it unlike my g320 which has a rdta on it i also found that my gbox fitted in my hand just nice too love the radar rda to that came with it i also just ordered a wasp nano rda from @ fasttech to go on it as i have always wanted one and got a clear white spare cap for it too all for about £11 inc p&p ..

Hi guys picked up my Geekvape GBOX squonk from a local B&M today. First time squonking and first time coil building and so far all is going well, but a question. the shop sold me wire and cotton but the wire is ss so should i be vaping in TC mode or Wattage mode or does it not make any difference? Thanks in advance for any advice

Hi guys picked up my Geekvape GBOX squonk from a local B&M today. First time squonking and first time coil building and so far all is going well, but a question. the shop sold me wire and cotton but the wire is ss so should i be vaping in TC mode or Wattage mode or does it not make any difference? Thanks in advance for any advice

With ss you can vape in either

Thanks for that sidders puts my mind at rest not really vaped on TC before so not really sure what i should be doing.

Back
Top Bottom