What's new

geekvape gbox owners

BULLDOG1964

Legend
Hi gbox owners just thought i would let you all no that if you need any spare squonk bottles for it the kangertech dripbox bottles fit like a glove and are a lot cheaper to buy than the gbox ones..

Hi Bulldog1964 are the kangertech bottles any better i have seen one or two people say they think the bottle for the Gbox is too hard, not that i have found that but it is my first squonker so i dont know any different.cheers

Hi gbox owners just thought i would let you all no that if you need any spare squonk bottles for it the kangertech dripbox bottles fit like a glove and are a lot cheaper to buy than the gbox ones..
Nice one, Can you put five in at once then ? !!! :2thumbsup: Seriously though, thanks for the info !!!

Hi Bulldog1964 are the kangertech bottles any better i have seen one or two people say they think the bottle for the Gbox is too hard, not that i have found that but it is my first squonker so i dont know any different.cheers
hi they feel the same to me and its the same for me its my 1st squonk too just thought i would get one from ebay to see and it fits fine..

Back
Top Bottom