What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Geekvape Ammit RDA Squonk pin ideas?

Yohoto

Initiate
Does anyone know of a squonk pin that would fit and is relatively easy to get a hold of?

I managed to get an Ammit RDA with a squonk pin that hadn't been drilled at the top. Geekvape were contacted, helpful and send out another pin.. that turned out to be a regular 510.

I've got a couple of retired ammit rda's. I assume you mean the mtl single coil rda??? If so, I'm happy to send you one, with all the spares as long as you pay it forwards. Ie, in terms of help/kindness to other forum members. Let me know dude

It's the single coil mtl rda. That would be awfully excellent of you.

My default mode is help/kindness so that's not an issue. I've been a bit absent from all forums in general for a while and I've been trying to get the ball rolling again. The world got a lot smaller this year and it seems every time you turn around another country has passed a fairly unfriendly law, all the stuff in the US, places like South Korea effectively outlawing nicotine. All that and the RDA/RTA/Squonk/Mods scene becoming more "hobbyist", it feels like a good time to be contributing.

meanwhile you can buy very cheap microdrills you can twist between thumb and finger, used by 3d printer bods to clean nozles..

as featured in this short utube

That looks interesting. Might be a handy thing for general toot-toot use, widening/creating smaller airholes etc.

Back
Top Bottom