What's new

Furyan with new Samsung 40T and Recurve with stock coil. Anyone Try?

Dozwold

Postman
Hi all,
I have a dotsquonk but I rarely use it as doesn’t have an on off switch so no good for carrying in the pocket. I am considering buying a Furyon and the new 4000mah battery (Samsung 40T is now in stock in Uk) and stick a gold Recurve with their stock coils that come in at at .25 ohms for teh extra longer power lasting compared the the 20700 dotmod. Anyone have this setup? Will I notice much of a difference in battery time before hitting becomes too laggy? My dotsquonk the battery dies well before the juice finishes in the squonk (using the better ijoy 20700 battery). I feel 9ml of juice will last me throughout the daytime, but will that battery on this setup last long enough for the investment? Thoughts appreciated..

Last edited:
I've been running a .29 coil in a Wasp Nano on the Furyan with Sanyo NCR20700a 3200mAh, and I can get through most of the bottle on that. I have to think the 40T would be significantly better than the Ijoy 20700. I don't have any 40Ts but I've been using 30Ts in other mods and they're simply amazing. Sounds like the Furyan would be worth it for you just for the off switch.

I tested this setup today with a HohmTech Sherlock 20700 2700+ mAh battery. I drained it and the battery ended at 3.7v still hitting fine. Now that's not "all day" for me as I'm also vaping a bunch of other devices, but it did get through the whole bottle so I have to think the 40T or 30T would be more than sufficient. Maybe try a different 20700 in your dotsquonk first?

I tested this setup today with a HohmTech Sherlock 20700 2700+ mAh battery. I drained it and the battery ended at 3.7v still hitting fine. Now that's not "all day" for me as I'm also vaping a bunch of other devices, but it did get through the whole bottle so I have to think the 40T or 30T would be more than sufficient. Maybe try a different 20700 in your dotsquonk first?

Will Probabaly get rid of the dotsquonk as while beautiful, has no one off switch which is too dangerous for me with my tight jeans, so will probably end up buying the Furyan unless there is another ‘regulated’ squonker that can vape just as good (between .2 and .25 In the recurve) hold a good long life battery like the Samsung 40t (not 2 batteries as the weight and size will be affected, remember the tight jeans) and hit hard for a good long enough period for around the same time as a juice addition needed. Eg I wish to measure battery life with juice so I vape more or less throughout the day to last out the battery and juice. I’m no good at knowing when to really change battery on a mech. Easy on a regulated, but a mech I feel I need to do it this way. Maybe it’s my ocd talking here ;)

Back
Top Bottom