What's new

Four post RDA for squonking

Dazzle01

Initiate
I've just recently got the COV wraith kit. It came with a RDA. It is a two post RDA and I find it so hard to build on. I'm using the drop RDA with it atm.

I would like to get another lower profile four post to build on. Is there anything that would be an easy to build on as the drop?

Or is there any tricks to building on 2 post decks?

Personally, I use a single coiler on the wraith to get a bit longer out the battery, my current go-to is the Elder Dragon.

I'm the same. Using a single coil on the drop. Looks like the elder dragon is easy enough to insert the coil. Its definitely not one of my strengths.

Will have to check this out. Alot of the sites I use are saying out of stock so will have to go hunting. Thanks for the advice!

Aye, it's not exactly a new one, maybe look for something single coil that's still around in the shops.

The Aequitas mod is a 4 poster, but the posts are shorter and the barrel is flippable for bottom or top (Dead Rabbit style) airflow. It is a few mm shorter than the Drop but only by a few mm. They generally sell for £10 - £12 these days so may be worth checking out.

I also think a single coiler would be a better option on that mod...

The Aequitas is kinda gash though, had one, gave it away...

Back
Top Bottom