What's new

Found some genuine COV Wraith bottles!!

Emailed COV and they kindly offered to send me out some bottles as they admitted there was nowhere I could source them in the UK. 4 bottles arrived a few days later from the US... can't really knock that. Mainly wanted them for the caps & tubes but these bottles seem better quality than the two the Wraith originally came with.

Dragging up an old thread, but both my bottles have split on the neck as others have said, emailed COV and they don't have any suppliers that can help?? I looked on fastech and i can't see any on their site :( Does anyone else know where i can get some from please?

Dragging up an old thread, but both my bottles have split on the neck as others have said, emailed COV and they don't have any suppliers that can help?? I looked on fastech and i can't see any on their site :( Does anyone else know where i can get some from please?
The needle nose bottles from Fasttech mentioned earlier are fine, just throw the needle tops away and use the caps and tubing in them from your Wraith.
Just checked the link and the 10 pack is the one I got myself.
Cheers Jon

Thanks Jon, For some reason i completely missed the link earlier! ordered up!!
I ordered myself from ebay some soft food grade tubing that was mentioned just cut to length and now have 10 squonk bottles on the go with different flavours in for the wraith.
Off topic, but have you tried the vandy vapes pulse rda that comes ready to squonk on the wraith. For flavour and clouds it's outstanding.

I have the pulse and can't get any flavour for it, tried all kinds of builds and recommendations, it think i needs high wattage to produce flavour and thats not my thing, i am selling mine asap! Narada and wasp are my too i used currently!

I have the pulse and can't get any flavour for it, tried all kinds of builds and recommendations, it think i needs high wattage to produce flavour and thats not my thing, i am selling mine asap! Narada and wasp are my too i used currently!
Heard good things about the wasp, I build on stainless steel, or nichrome, cotton bacon wick, at fairly low ohms at about 45 to 60 watts on the pulse.
That's the thing everyone has to find what does the job for them.
Good luck with the bottles BTW
Cheers Jon

Heard good things about the wasp, I build on stainless steel, or nichrome, cotton bacon wick, at fairly low ohms at about 45 to 60 watts on the pulse.
That's the thing everyone has to find what does the job for them.
Good luck with the bottles BTW
Cheers Jon
Wasp is great! A bit airy for some but i love it! I actualy found a an old Flavour West bottle that fits the wraith :) good job i keep my bottles lol, its a bit tough but will do! I never go over 40w normally, builds around .35-.4! Waiting on some flapton Ni80 as used that and i think its the best! We will see...

At least you got a reply from COV, I emailed twice and made two tickets and never heard back from them.

Back
Top Bottom